Moving on...


I am moving out of Keystone. 4 years, one month and fifteen days, a place where I thought would be my permanent home. For it has been a journey of a lifetime and thoughts come naturally. The moment I decided to leave and spoke to my seniors, emptiness came over me - drowning thoughts into a whirlwind of blankness. I am pleased that I am going somewhere else, there is always a time to do a thing and it was now for me. But at the same time, deeply sad that I am going to miss this wonderful atmosphere, possibly amongst the best that organisations can have, the enthusiasm that people exhibited in work, the creativity that oozes out from occasional pockets and the fact that it was my first job - in which I have worked for four years, nothing like people who used to say that I will change jobs at the drop of a hat.

I have learnt the value of staying for four years, it is definitely long considering the world we live in - for people change jobs like shirts, however even by our parents standards - it is not much, considering that they stayed on for years at a single place. In my four years, I have basically relearnt all that was taught to us in schools and colleges. Learnt to be patient, to respect the fact that bulldozing one's ideas leads to unfriendly bystanders, that perfection is to be strived for - but reaching for excellence is also cool...

These four years are forever in my mind and will help me work better. I would be indebted to the people here for allowing me immense freedom and enough oppurtunities.

Take care, Keystone

Whats Happening