ANBE SIVAM - Kamal Haasan R. Madhavan Kiran Rathod

Thank god that I got the chance to see the movie and also to see Satan, the dog who is god.

Reviews must be aplenty but for me, it touched a chord that brought some of the dormant naturism that I thought had died within me. I can only be thankful to Kamal Hasan for creating such a masterpiece. The theater scene, the vulnerability of Madhavan, the death of the child in spite of the viewer convinced that the child will live, the continuous upliftment of the evil human who in most mostly might have been shot or killed but in this movie continued to live life happily, the pain that Kamal's character faced and yet somehow managed to scrape through, the idea that communism is not an ideology but a feeling - thank god that I watched this movie...

Comments

Popular Posts