A Silent Man's prayer

What is there to be felt when the mind feels numb.

What is there to be had when all that is mine is lost for good.

Strange may be all the things that are but is that not the unique appeal about them.

Strange though strangely different. All things in life are so different. All things have their meaning.

Everything that happens, happens so for a reason, is it not.

And all I know is that I am standing on the edge. The abyss.

I am living my life dangerously. Rather life is making me play a silly non-comprehensible game.

What I think hardly matters as I have stopped thinking.

Thinking is passe now.


I have read somewhere that stagnancy is man's worst enemy.

I know for sure that anything does not lead to mental and physical sustenance is not good for health.

Hmmm, breaking free is not easy

Whats Happening