4 Years at Kotagiri

May 1... this day. I have spent 4 years of my life at Kotagiri, some of the best times of my life. Wondering where life has directed me, it is a momentous thought that starting from Girmint and reaching Kotagiri with stays across the nation, I have learnt a lot along the way.

Back to Kotagiri, four exciting years, travels to various parts of the Nilgiri region and to several regions of Southern India, learning a lot about work, doing new work as the book, writing articles, creating a beautiful nursery that will definitely outlast me, not falling into any trap and having a whale of a time.

4 years have passed and it has been a good time at Keystone and Kotagiri. While the world galloped ahead - breakneck - I learnt to admire the small nuances of life, not philosophical but probably more practical -
Thanks.....

Comments

Popular Posts