Today is long gone

Today is long gone..........

If that is all that matters, I am losing still....

For all I may do is to sit still and all I can do is to freak all day....

For all the suffering that she has had, all I have done is not much....

For all I have done is to give empty drums, to their depths of sorrow....

All I know is that I am going deeper underground....

And yet, all I know is that nothing is totally lost for then, nobody would have been a better person today.

If living an imperfect life is a crime, one must suffer or should One, I ask?

There is always a chance, that we will pull through and then, maybe we will...

I can't oversee your death. I can see you over that climb and help you along. It is a challenge but it is true.

Your life is all you have, have to make it remain with you.

Comments

Popular Posts