At Jungle Lodges now

Yes, after a lot of speculation and some bewildering thoughts that racked my brains, I moved out of beloved Keystone and joined another beloved group, Jungle Lodges and Resorts. The life here and the choices to be made on a daily basis will make life interesting here, for a long time to come.Immediately after joining, I went to Dubare where a warm welcome awaited me. The staff, numbering about 25, took me around the camp and to the elephants. Slept totally exhausted.

Am in Kabini Lodge at present, where I will be staying for 15 days, understanding in greater detail, about the ins and outs of the place and the people who make it up. For all those who want to keep a track, my new number is 09449599755 and you are welcome to have a holiday here.

Comments

Unknown said…
Kunal,
Landed here by accident and thumbed through your posts. Very inspiring. Incidentally, I have just quit my IT job to devote my time to writing, birding and conservation activities. I am a former journalist and I blog at http://thegreenogre.blogspot.com

I last visited the Nilgiris some 15 years ago though I have been as far as the Himalayas only recently.

Do you know if there are career opportunities of any kind for an eager dilettante like me (the pay doesn't matter - but the quality of work does).

But no sweat, please do not consider this a job application. It remains, at the end, a note of admiration for your fine blog.

Popular Posts