Total Useless Quotes That Someone Quoted after we Paid Her 10000 an Hour

So, I was trying hard not to sleep and yet listening to her exasperating farrago of verbal diarrhoea that she was unleashing upon my colleagues and me and yet at the same time, had to keep a straight face. For many moments and more moments than one, I felt that she was having a very troubled life currently and was unleashing all her energies into curing us.

As far as her pearls wisdom goes, here is a taste. Some are good -

- Growth Mindset is the foundation for learning.
And I am already 6 feet four inches. I don't want to grow any more.

- Worst failure comes in after the best success
You are fucked either ways, when best success will come after worst failure and vice versa

- When I percive others, will I be useful of what they perceive
What the hell was she even thinking when she said this. Are we mind readers hmm???

- Identity versus reputation
Half our lives we spent in building relationships and we invariably see it crumbling in a snap. Faster than Thanos could snap

- Our perception is often incomplete
Yes, true - I agree to what she says here

- Others experience is the best teacher
And so is others money, wife, food, land and his beard, hair, eyes and everything else

Whats Happening