A post to 'Grave of the Fireflies'

Setsuko - You little baby, your eyes twinkled like a boat unsteady
You smiled and it brought a smile to me, you cried and I cried like a banshee

You took over over my heart, only to tear it like a damaged card,
You made me believe in life, yet your passing left me in strife...

Ohhhhh, Setsuko - You made the world cry at your start......

Seita - O Brother, O giver, a carer, all you did was give Setsuko a cover,
You smiled, you hardly cried, You went hungry and you smiled!
You gave your life to a precious soul, like a firefly - you lit up and glowed
When you broke, the whole world shook.
When you died, you left a light burning bright!!!

32 years have passed, since you two left in a spacecraft,
The tears you brought, left us floating uncertainly in a broken raft.
I wish that when I visit Siddu up there, up above the floating clouds,
I can shout your name aloud and play in that swing without any care or any doubt....

Whats Happening