500 muscles cramped to catch one train

God.

For the second time, I mistook a train departing from Yeswanthpur vis-a-vis City railway station.

Happily at 11.26, I made a run to the other station, hopping on an auto - who true to his form, overcharged me terribly - but dropped me off.

And then, just before the station with a lot of jam, jumped into a scooter, who dropped me closer to the station....

Jumped into the median, blindly crossed the road, slinked through a hole in the railway wall and landed at one end where I saw a distant light.

At the very fag end of my strength, I barely managed to walk to the platform and then saw the train moving. Had to run and saw an open door. Shouted at the guy standing to make way, when he shouted back that the train is entering the station. The train was late.

The look on the passengers - shocking, the cramps in my stomach - paralyzing, my expression at the end of it all as the train left after an hour - dead.

There are some things money can't buy, for everything thing else, there is my crazy crazy life

Whats Happening